I'm A Celebrity: John Barrowman, Harry Redknapp and Nick Knowles in line-up
Actor John Barrowman, football manager Harry Redknapp and TV presenter Nick Knowles are heading to the jungle for this year's I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
They are among 10 stars who will undertake challenges in the Australian jungle for up to three weeks.
Noel Edmonds is also in the line-up, according to The Sun – though ITV would not confirm his involvement.
The 2018 show kicks off on 18 November at 21:00 GMT.
Holly Willoughby will co-host with Declan Donnelly, while Ant McPartlin takes a break from TV presenting.
Speaking ahead of venturing into the jungle, Redknapp said he had never watched the programme before.
"There's nothing tougher than being a manager of a football team when things aren't going well," the 71-year-old said.
"You feel responsible, however many people support your team every week. The buck stops with you. You haven't got many friends when it's not going well as a football manager.
"So no, I don't think doing this will be tougher."
DIY SOS presenter Knowles said he does not have any phobias, so being in the jungle "shouldn't hold too many problems".
- Willoughby to co-host I'm A Celebrity
- Where next for Ant and Dec?
About 10 million people tune in to the show every night.
Here is the full line-up:
- Harry Redknapp – football manager
- Sair Khan – plays Alya Nazir on Coronation Street
- Nick Knowles – TV presenter
- Fleur East – singer and X Factor runner-up
- James McVey – guitarist and singer for The Vamps
- Anne Hegerty – 'The Governess' from The Chase
- Malique Thompson-Dwyer – plays Prince McQueen in Hollyoaks
- Emily Atack – comedy actor, played Charlotte Hinchcliffe in The Inbetweeners
- Rita Simons – actor, best known for playing Roxy Mitchell in EastEnders
- John Barrowman – actor and entertainer
Now in its 18th series, this will be the first time presenter McPartlin will be absent.
Earlier this year McPartlin was fined £86,000 and given a 20-month driving ban after admitting driving while drunk.
The 42-year-old later confirmed he would not return to TV presenting until 2019.
Ant and Dec have co-presented the programme in the Australian jungle since it began in 2002.
Follow us on Facebook, on Twitter @BBCNewsEnts, or on Instagram at bbcnewsents. If you have a story suggestion email email@example.com.